Dear children and parents,
I hope you are recovering from the shocks of yesterday. We are fine at home. I hope you will continue to stay safe and to look after each other. I hope to see you back at school soon. Keep an eye on our school website for updates.
Stay strong!
Miss Saxon.
lovely to hear from you and alls well. sleepness night last night - too many aftershocks! coping as well as can be. But we just got power on tonight at 7.40pm. Thank goodness for portaloos on our street. Take care. X - William and his family
ReplyDeleteHi Miss Saxon,
ReplyDeleteWe spent two nights in town with my aunty and uncle.We are all good,it's nice to know you're ok.
take cear Georgie
It felt good to see everybody again today.I was so bored!I found out that the 6.3 was 200 metres from my house beside shag rock.There was a big dust cloud from shag rock and someone started a rumour that my house had fallen down!
ReplyDeleteI'm really glad that was only a rumour Tom!!
ReplyDeleteMiss Saxon :-)